Processing an application normally takes few minutes. In some cases approval of homeowner or unforeseen circumstances will slow the process for couple days.
We will call you immediately upon the application’s result. To be valid, the application needs to be signed, dated and paid. Having your application approved doesn’t hold the property until deposit is made.
If you like one of our properties and decide to fill out an application with us, you will be charged $35.00. The application fee is nonrefundable.
Upon the application and payment, you hereby authorize us to:
• Review your credit;
• Verify your employment; and
• Verify your previous landlord references.
We would encourage you not to apply if you have bad credit or bad references. Co-applicants may be considered on an individual basis.
If you are approved, you must place your security deposit (only cash, money order or check payable to Daleville Real Estate) to have the property held. If you fail to enter into the lease agreement, your deposit will not be refunded to you. Deposit can only be held for 2 weeks.
Applicants must see the interior of the property before submit the application. The property will be rented “as is” condition before the application is accepted.
Any cosmetic maintenance or repair request is subject owner’s approval and Daleville Real Estate’s acceptance. Request must be written and attached to the application. If your request is accepted, the agreement will be attached to your contract.
Resident Selection Criteria:
• Valid current photo ID documentation;
• Credit history must not contain judgments, eviction filings, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past few years. All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.
• Previous rental history reports from previous landlords.
• No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without the specific written permission of Daleville Real Estate, in the lease document (a pet addendum to lease), and an additional nonrefundable pet application fee of $200.00 per pet.
Other Issues: All utility and garbage accounts, where applicable, must be transferred into the residents name as of the date of possession
*Our company policy is to report Delinquencies.
Office: (334)598-4433 (334)598-6257
433A N Daleville Ave
Daleville, AL 36322